Tuesday, March 2, 2010

You Capture - Shapes

As always I'm delayed in my posts. This weeks theme is shapes. This was a fun challenge. I found a couple photos that I had taken recently but also went out and took some photos yesterday not knowing that one of them would be perfect for this weeks challenge.

Photobucket

#1
Bubbles from doing dishes make the perfect shapes. Sometimes things right under you nose might surprise you. I really like this photo.
 

#2
Jellybeans. Who doesn't love those? Yum. These were the favors I threw together for my baby shower last year. I just found the left over ones and though this would make a great photo. 
Speaking of Jellybeans does anyone watch unwrapped? I watched how they get all that flavor into those little tiny beans. 7 day process! and over 14 for the sour ones.
 

#3
To be honest, I don't even know that this stuff is called. But I love the texture and shapes. Its everywhere here in Wyoming.

Check out the other shapes for this weeks challenge over at you capture! Hope you liked them.

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert