Monday, March 15, 2010

Mystery Monday - Week 1

This is a histogram.



So for today's mystery monday are some helpful tips for avid photographers on how to properly ready a histogram. I found this article and thought it might come in handy. I've only read a part of it but so far it has really helped!


I have always wanted to "nail" exposure and not have to do a lot of editing after taking my photos. Sometimes I get lucky and nail it, other times I do alot of fiddling. Check the article out. I hope it helps you!!

It doesn't have to be an article but it could. What do you want to share today?? A tutorial? Video?


Just leave your link in the comments. 

Just 1 rule. 
Please link to your actual post not your blog.

For example.

Correct: 
http://jenileeholbertdesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/theme-of-week.html

Incorrect: 
http://jenileeholbertdesign.blogspot.com/

Happy Monday!!

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert