Sunday, March 7, 2010

{sneak peak} dion | portraits

Today was my very first actual photo session. I wasn't nervous because it was someone I knew and we had so much fun!! The weather couldn't have been more perfect. No coats!! I can't believe it.

Dion was such a good sport. He not only had me taking photos but Lauren of ellekaystudios as well. This was great practice for both of us!!

Here is a sneak peak from today.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. What do you like? Don't like? Would change?



Hope you like it!!

more to come soon

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert