Monday, March 1, 2010

i ♥ faces - week 9 - hilarious outtakes



This weeks challenge on iheartfaces is hilarious outtakes. I didn't even know what to post at first, but then I started going through all of my photos (about 20gb worth so far lol) and found some of these. The moments I'm glad that I can look back on and laugh about. Hope you like them!

#1
My little brother plays basketball and I thought this was absolutely hilarious seeing this!! I didn't even realize it until I uploaded the photos. Hopefully he doesn't kill me if he sees this LOL.


#2
Aren't husbands supposed to be nice when they feed you the cake?? HA not mine LOL



#3
I love the look on my little boys face! so funny. 


#4
Oh yeah. Caught in the pooping moment. I love this photo!!


#5
He wasn't gagging actually. He was spitting his food out. Gotta love this little boy!!


4 comments:

madison kate March 1, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

#3 made me laugh so hard! all of them are terrific!!

Alice March 1, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

the wedding shot is really funny and yes, i thought they were supposed to be nice, too. who knew! the little boy with the huge eyes is adorable! great pictures :)

i have my pictures posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :).

Lena March 2, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

HAHAH love the pooping moment! My son looks like that when he poops too, it's the cutest thing.
My husband wanted to do that to me as well, but I threatened him with his life lol

Digital Mom March 3, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

How stinkin' cute!

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert