Wednesday, March 3, 2010

♥ Blog love ♥

If anyone is interested in following my other 2 blogs please stop by and show them some love!

All about Wesley (recently updated with pics of my little man).
Holbert Family 

And I wanted everyone to see the new dog we got! Hes so cute and very photogenic =) I think it runs in the family lol. Check Cleatus out here.

I probably have way too many blogs but thats ok because I update them frequently and I'd rather keep my photography/family stuff seperate.

And since I'm going to make sure that every blog I post a picture, here is my husband. He loves his 360.

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert