Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dion "urban" portraits - Laramie, WY

A couple days ago I gave you all a little sneak peak from dion's session. Dion is from the city, so instantly I knew we should go with an "urban" session. We made it work here in Laramie! My new photog friend Lauren came along to shoot as well and we had a blast together =) (She had a few up as well over on her blog so check it out)

Dion was such a great model for us. Which is actually something he wants to get into and he totally rocked it!

It was so hard to choose favorites. There were so many amazing photos but here are a few that I absolutely LOVED ♥

Which is your fav??



















0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert