Saturday, August 7, 2010

SOOC Saturday {Aug 7}

I am entering a new challenge this week. Straight out of camera (SOOC for short) saturdays.
I've been shooting on full manual for awhile now, but still have a lot to learn, and I'm excited that when October comes, I'll be starting a new Professional Photography program through the NYIP. 

I took this photo yesterday right after a nice rainstorm. We have some beautiful flowers planted around the house, these purple ones captured the waterdrops so perfectly. 
If I was to fix the photo, I would just add some warmth and bump the curves and thats it. Its a great shot. I'm very pleased with myself it turned out without having to edit =)

sooc1

Slurping Life

3 comments:

Lisa August 7, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Sigh....pretty, pretty, pretty!
Breathtaking.

SoCo mom August 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM  

Very nice!

rickismom August 7, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

the rain drops makes the shot....

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert