Friday, August 6, 2010

Knapp Family | Laramie, Wyoming Family Photographer

I haven't known this family long, but from the time they lived in Laramie until they moved we always had so much fun together! My son loved to play with their son and I was really sad they moved. They don't live too awfuly far away, but its definiately not the same. 
The day before they moved we planned on a fun day at the park for photos. 
The fun and the puddles came first! So much for any "formal" photos. I love how real and natural this session is without all of the posing. 

To view the full album, check out my portfolio and click proofing.

knapp16choc

knapp4vintage

knapp2sunshine

knapp1colorfix

knapp26color

knapp9vintage

knapp15choc

knapp18oldwest

knapp12sunshine

knapp8choc

knapp27sunkissed

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert