Friday, August 6, 2010

Brother & Sister {Sneak Peek} | Laramie, Wyoming Child Photographer

The other day I definitely got my workout!!
We spent the morning playing soccer, blowing bubbles, coloring, throwing rocks into the pond, swinging, and running around! It was a blast. I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my morning than hanging out with a fun 4 year old and a SUPER ADORABLE 1 month old. 
He just LOVES being a big brother. 
I loved meeting all of you!
Thank you so much for letting me spend the morning with your awesome kiddos, and I hope you love the Sneak Peek! 

summer2color

summer1sunshine

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert