Sunday, August 1, 2010

Jessyca Maternity {Sneak Peek} | Laramie, Wyoming Portrait Photographer

My brain is full of sugar plums dancing in my head...LOL I thought I had posted the sneak peek on my blog, but I guess I haven't!! Too much to think about..so little time!
Last week I had the pleasure of photography Jessyca & Cory. We had so much fun, and it was gorgeous day. Jess was super tired but she was such a trooper through the entire session! They are expecting their little bundle of joy to arrive on Aug 7th.

But guess what!? Hes already here!!!

Born on Friday, just 4 days after the session!!

I sure can't wait to meet the little cutie!!!!
But for now here is the sneak peek of jessyca's maternity session.



0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert