Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Macro eyelashes

Pioneer Woman sometimes has photography assignments where you can win a really awesome prize! There are literally thousands of photos entered and no, my photos haven't been selected yet but I'm not giving up hope!

Her current theme is Macro. Well I don't have a macro lens yet, but I do have the 50mm 1.8 and I use that and a zoom lens I have to get "macro."

Here is one of my entries. It hasn't been picked. But thats ok because I still love it.

Check out the pioneer woman flickr group to see all the other amazing photos and to enter your own!

I love Wesley's eyelashes. They are so long and perfect.
perfect eyelashes

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert