Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday Follow - Join in on the fun!

First ever Friday Follow.


Welcome to my blog!

My name is Jenilee and I'm a photographer (in the making). I have a love/hate relationship with where I'm living (Wyoming). Just a couple days ago it was gorgeous short weather...but today its been snowing non-stop and now all of the roads in all directions are closed. YEP gotta love it.

So this is my blog. All about my photography..the Wyoming beauty (at times), my little 1 year old son who I love capturing, photo editing, and anything else I can think of that I want to blog about.

If you really want to get to know me and my family, head on over to The holbert household blog, OR if you want to get to know Wesley even more head on over to HIS blog, All About Wesley...


I will also be doing more giveaways of my art prints and photo sessions (if your a local or nearby) so please keep in touch! I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

joeandbridge April 24, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Hi! I'm poppin in from Friday Follow (on Saturday-LOL) to be your newest follower. Hooray! Come visit my blog! :)

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins

Unknown April 26, 2010 at 5:36 AM  

Following from Friday Follow! Stop by my place if you get a minute!

Sarah
http://lewiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert