Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fix-it-friday #6



Last week we had a break. It was nice to step away from the computer for awhile, but I'm glad to be back editing photos again!


Here is the Original
fif-6-original

Edit 1
First I went into lightroom and adjusted the white balance, and exposure. Then went into photoshop cs4 and dodged and burned the eyes, ran coffeeshops baby powder skin action, and touched up all the necessary areas, then added a bit of warmth, cuves, color balance, and then ran pioneer womans sharpen this action and sharpened her eyes.
Cropped to a 5x7.
fif-6-edit1

Edit 2 - 70s Vintage
Ran pioneer womans seventies action. Adjusted opacity
fif-6-edit2

Edit 3 - Heartland
Ran pioneer womans heartland action.
Bumped the curves for more contrast.
fif-6-edit3

Edit 4 - B&W
Ran TRA bitchin b&w action. Adjusted curves.
fif-6-edit4

I had a lot of fun doing this yesterday!I love her eyes. Shes such a gorgeous girl! Hope you like them.

5 comments:

Elyssa April 17, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

These are all SO beautiful! VERY nicely done! Love them all :)

Ritsumei April 17, 2010 at 7:32 PM  

I love the way your heartland edit turned out - what a great emphasis on her eyes!

Here's mine.

danette April 17, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

I love the 3rd edit best ;) Great job!

Jon and Lani April 17, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

Love the vintage! Great work!

Victoria May 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

This looks fantastic! I need to learn more features in Photoshop. I can work my way around it, but not that well!

http://mrscamerahappy.blogspot.com

New follower from TTA :)

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert