Saturday, July 31, 2010

You Capture - {Play}

So I'm entering this weeks challenge a couple days late, because I decided a couple days ago to get back on the ball with my photography and capture moments that I can someday look back on and be thankful I captured those moments.
Plus it gives me an excuse to practice because I still have a long way to go with shooting manual 
and I love putting my twist on editing...

anyways here is what "Play" means to me this week.
These were all taken today..he is at the age {16mo} where its nearly impossible to keep his room in order. He LOVES to play with everything!









Photobucket

2 comments:

Brooke July 31, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

These are AWESOME. Love the lighting and the DOF. :D

cynthia August 4, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Love the shot of the monkey & the state of the play area behind it. It's so my world : )

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert