Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bonneur Family Sneak Peek

While I was in Arizona this summer visiting my family and my husbands family we had family photos taken. 
I had just bought a tripod and a remote for my camera, and didn't spend the time practicing before doing the photos. So while fiddling around with the camera, forgetting to up my SS I did manage to sneek in a few good shots. I didn't have many to choose from so I was happy that some of them did come out!
 It was a fun late afternoon session, quick, with GORGEOUS views.
Thanks guys! I had a wonderful vacation with you and look forward to our next reunion.

View the full album from the session and to order prints
http://colormyworld.instaproofs.com/






To view the rest of the session and order prints please visit 
and click on Bonneur Family.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Lauren Kuznick July 21, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Jenilee, These pictures are beautiful! I'm sure you're just being hard on yourself. I would love to see more. :)

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert