Friday, July 30, 2010

Krystal Maternity | Laramie, Wyoming Maternity Photographer

These photos are LONG overdue but they are finally done!!
During the entire session Krystal was in active labor. 4 hours after the session ended she had her beautiful baby boy.

Isn't she just stunning in these photos? We were going to do some photos outdoors but it was super windy so we just did a few inside. For not having a studio I think they turned out pretty good!

*Next on my list is getting a few backdrops and stands so if need be I can have a studio* This is Wyoming after all and it snows more than is warm.

I am so happy we were able to get these photos finished before she had her son! I hope you love these just as much as I do.
Thank you for letting me capture these last moments of your pregnancy. I hope you love them just as much as I do!!

















Don't forget to fan me on facebook!

To view the rest of the session please visit my proofing website.

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert