Tuesday, October 19, 2010

S Family aka "The Fab 4" | Laramie, Wyoming Child/Family Photographer

I'm way behind on my blogging. I do have a few sessions I would like to share from this past summer.

The S family. Mom wanted more formal portraits. But I was able to get a few in there that were fun! :) The kids had a fun time climbing on the rocks, smelling the flowers, and just having a great time.

I look forward to the day I get to shoot your gorgeous family again! 

sfamily14sunshine

sfamily8color

sfamily21color

sfamily10choc

sfamily20color2

sfamily19choc

sfamily3color

sfamily4color

sfamily7vintage

sfamily12choc

sfamily1choc

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert