Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nick & Grace | Laramie, Wyoming Engagement Photographer

Grace's sister emailed me saying that her little sister was going to be getting engaged and it was a surprise!! I was super excited to get to do my 1st engagement session.
We retraced our steps back to where Nick proposed to Grace.
What a special and memorable time and I'm so grateful to be able to capture this time in their lives!

nick&grace3color

nick&grace7choc

nick&grace9color

nick&grace14haze

nick&grace15haze

nick&grace19haze

nick&grace1choc

One of my favorites. They are so adorable!! You can just see how in love they are through their eyes and smiles.
nick&grace25heartland

nick&grace26seventies

nick&grace30color

nick&grace27seventies

nick&grace32color

nick&grace4color

Thanks you two for rocking this session!! You made it a piece of cake =)

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert