Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yay or Nay??

I took this of Wesley recently and was playing around in photoshop and lightroom and love making the eyes "pop" in a photo. I am completely amazed and the sharpness and light that a lot of photographers bring to their images, and even though this is only with a P&S camera I tried my best to bring that out. I hate my camera. I am so excited to be getting a real dslr camera in a couple weeks. I NEED it to practice practice practice everything, especially shooting without a flash and getting amazing photos. That is something I have not been able to master. And the camera I have now does have manual mode, but the focus is not good, and every photo of my baby is always blurry or noisy. I'm not even sure where to start to get good photos with the p&S.
Well heres the photo. Any tips or suggestions would be great!

















P.S I thought about changing the name instead of Color my World Photography & Design to my name. I still feel that the colors represent me so I kept them that way. I'm still working on the design for the watermark/logo, but this is something I whipped up in a few min for now. 
What do you think? Yes for new name, or keep the old one.

0 comments:

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert