Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New session specials!!

 New Session Specials

  • Are you expecting to have a child sometime this year?
  • Newly engaged or planning to have a summer/fall wedding?
  • Ready to update your family photos?
  • Trying to build your modeling portfolio?
  • Needing professional headshots for your business?
  • Graduating in 2010 or 2011 from high school? or college?
  • Or just want to have new photos of yourself, children, pets, etc?

If you answered yes to any one of these questions you are in the right spot!
Let me help you and you will be helping me! Help me to build a stronger portfolio, and only buy what you absolutely love.

Here is what I am offering.

  • Free pre-session consultation
  • Free sessions (any location)
  • No minimum purchase 
  • Only buy the photos you absolutely love*
*Hi-res digital files or prints (professional prints) - 4x6's, 5x7's, 8x10's, and sheets of wallets (8) starting at $10
*Other sizes available as well

You don't pay a penny until you see your photos. No catches!

I don't want you to think I am just a "cheap photographer" because I am not. It is more than money, it is a passion and a love for what I do. When I am looking through the lens I am looking at a piece of art and want to bring out a unique and different point of view. These are memories that last a lifetime and I want you to be happy and love the moments I am capturing.

Check my website, this blog and facebook page for some of my work.


I hope to be the one to create these lifetime moments for you. Call or email for more information or to book a session.


Jenilee Holbert

1 comments:

kimc February 20, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

I will take you up on a session in March!

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert