Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lopez Family {Sneak Peek} | Laramie, Wyoming Family Photographer

Meet the Lopez Family

We did our session at the Hilton Garden Inn. The setup in the hotel was perfect for the holiday photos Nicole wanted. This was her first time getting family photos done and I think I would mark it a success :) We had a great time, especially chasing around B most of the session. Time flies thats for sure!

Thanks for letting me spend some time with your wonderful family and I hope your family loves your holiday photos!!

lopez2bw

What adorable kids :) They sure made me smile and laugh. lopez5

lopez4sev

lopez1

lopez3

1 comments:

Anonymous December 4, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Thank you thank you thank you thank you and thank you!

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert