Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Love new readers!!!


Welcome to my page!!

  • I'm a photography & designer. 
  • I'm going to be opening an etsy shop soon selling my artwork and handpainted crafts
  • I live in Wyoming.
  • I have a son who is 1. 
  • I am portfolio building still and offering FREE SESSIONS for those of you that live in WY or CO.
  • You can check out my portfolio here.


I love meeting new people and love followers!

I will be doing giveaways for my handpainted crafts and art prints here soon!!!

Please follow me and I'll follow you.

Thanks for stopping by and happy tuesday!!



4 comments:

Sandra Burns May 4, 2010 at 2:09 PM  

Hey I came over on the Tuesday Tag-Along hop!

Check out my blog if you have time and you are brave enough. This post is not for the faint of heart.

http://likechristmaseverysingleday.blogspot.com/2010/05/who-are-you-saving-it-for.html

Allison R May 4, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Stopped by from TTA. Your photography is amazing! I love taking photos (although, I'm definitely not good at it).

Hope you'll stop by my blog http://what-a-ramsey-life.blogspot.com

Anonymous May 4, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

HI! I'm from TTA, glad to meet you. Hope you'll stop by my blog when you have a chance. http://www.fuzzysheepcrafts.com

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas May 4, 2010 at 10:19 PM  

Hi..I’m Barb...from TTA. I am your newest follower. I hope you will have a chance to go to
santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
and see if you find something that will inspire you for your family/home and become a follower of mine as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!

Contact:

Phone: (307) 760-0550
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Grab My Buttons

button

holbert button

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Search This Blog

Become a Facebook Fan

Google Friend Connect

wibiya widget

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

  © Jenilee Holbert